Wednesday 25 February 2015

638. Mag.B [NEW @ Color me project Event] & fashiowl poses, NS:: [NEW @ TGM Event]




Outfit/Accessories

Hair : Shiny Shabby Gift ~[Entwined] Anna @ Shinyshabby Event - By vivienmarli
Outfit : Mag<3.B - My babe pink NEWColor me project Event - By Magritta - More Info : Mag<3.B

Includes :

- My Babe dress
- Hair rose
- Roses collar
- My Babe socks
- Omega Advanced Applier Socks
- Slink feet appliers socks
- TMP installer socks

Sandals : Mag<3.B - My babe spike white sandal (for Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High) NEWColor me project Event - By Magritta
 Bag : NS:: Heart bag 2 Gacha NEWThe Gacha Mania Event - By nani Soulstar

Poses

= fashiowl poses= Sweet Kitchen F3 " Macarons " Gacha  NEWThe Gacha Mania Event - By goizane


Home/Deco

Candy Crunchers - Mushroom Companion - CAH #3 Hunt - Item 5L (Until Feb 28th) - By kittymeow tigerpaw
{Sickly SWEET} Frame Set - Cupcakes - CAH #12 Hunt - Item 5L - By Eve Rhosar
(fd) Cat - 08 Stretching Gacha - By Toast Bard

Event